Saturday 3 October 2009

A Prized Possession

Husband remarked "I have never won anything in my life . . . . . . . . until now"!

Yesterday he and his 3 other partners in crime were invited to play in a company/charity golf day. Husband used to own this company (son, then about 10 years old thought we would be "rich"???? - I think not!) . The present owner invites the four old lags back every year for the golf - I expect never thinking the old boys could ever win anything! Husband and his partner came second and won a golf bag each. (Sigh) methinks yet more clutter in the garage!

5 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Lovely photo of a happy man!

Liz Hinds said...

Congratulations to Husband! That's showing them!

Maggie May said...

Its a lovely one though, isn't it! (Bag I mean) though husband is lovely too!

Lane Mathias said...

Well done husband!

Lovely red bag. And I love the red jumper too:-)

cheshire wife said...

Surely that is too good for the garage. Isn't it going to be out on the golf course every day. Well nearly every day.