Monday 17 August 2009

I Think I Could Be An IT Expert??

I have sorted out broadband connection myself. I used the wireless connection via my neighbour and accessed Virgin Media webpage. I got through to the email section and shoved in my password and received the emails. I then closed my computer down, disconnected the wireless connection, turned my usual router back on and whirred up the old computer and hey presto - all systems go! Think I might ask for a job at Virgin in their call centre - or perhaps not!!!!

6 comments:

Sian said...

Well done!!! I could feel your misery at not being able to "get connected". Glad it's all resolved now.

Maggie May said...

You are really clever! So Virgin is working again now? Well done.

Carol said...

Well done you!!

C x

Unknown said...

Sounds pretty bloody marvelous to me!

Suburbia said...

gosh, that sounds clever!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

You are clever, Lindsay, well done for getting it sorted out. There must have been steam coming out of your ears on several occasions!